Have you ever had the following thoughts?
• What’s the purpose of my life?
• Why am I here? Is this all there is? What’s the point of living?
• There’s got to be more to my life than this!!
• I’ve worked so hard to get to where I am, and now what? I still feel lost.
• There’s got to be more to life than just material things.
• I need to feel like I matter.
• Friends and loved ones have died in the prime of their life! What’s the use? Life doesn’t seem fair.
These thoughts keep whirling through my head and I just can’t stop it. I know it’s negative, but it’s my reality! I need to know what I’m supposed to do with my life besides work.
Is it normal to think this way?
We all experience feelings like this when we find our life is unfulfilled and satisfaction eludes us. When these thoughts are continuous, it can be said we’re experiencing an Existential Crisis. What we had, or did, was good enough a few years ago, but not now. You need purpose, direction and a sense of meaning. We all have this thirst for meaning and purpose in our life. It’s because we’re human.
How Does Therapy Help
This is where I step in. With the option of using two successful techniques Talk therapy and Focusing, I’ll guide you through this maze so that you exit with all your questions answered. Using Focusing I’ll help you reach a deep emotional level where you’ll uncover the right answers for you. You’ll discover what you are meant to do in life, your purpose for living, your inner truth, and on an intuitive level, experience that ‘aha’ moment. It’ll all make perfect sense to you. You will feel alive with a definite purpose once again.